Arduino won't connect to X-plane
- Ensure the Arduino is programmed with the base ArdSimX sketch
- For a USB connection, make sure the line #include ArdsimX_interface is commented out
- This is likely a grounding problem going to the Arduino, make sure the 2 pin cable connected to 5V and GND on the flip-flop board is going to those pins on the Arduino
- This is likely a cable connection problem. Make sure the pin labels on the boards match up thru the cables to the Arduino.
- This is probably due to a bad solder joint. Closely check over your soldering work making sure you haven't missed a joint or bridged two joint together